5.29.2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We certainly took advantage of the 3 day (8 day for me, woot woot) weekend!  
The past three days have consisted of:

Family
Friends
BBQ's
Lotsa Tennis
Food.  Tons of food.
Visiting Ted Bundy's house
Volleyball
Movie watching
Surprise massage for me (thanks hubby!)
Too much studying for Dawson
Shopping
Dash
Bachelorette

And also ZERO pictures to show for any of this... 
However, I'd like to to take some words from one of my favs, The Format:

"When we would take trips 
We swore we'd never take pictures
Pictures only prove you can't convince..."

And convince you we shall, that we had an UH-mazing time. 
(Even though we were on a staycation, not a trip)  

And now I'm ready to go back to work on Wednesday!  
NOT 
I'm not even close to ready, I hope no one believed that.
Like my mother-in-law taught me this weekend,
This whole work thing is really interfering with my life!
(AND vacation plans, grrrr)  

No comments:

Post a Comment