6.04.2012

Summer days

I'm just going to be honest.  I was born for summer and the sun.
The past few weeks have been simply bliss.
(I mean the 4 days a week I have off).
I have yet to get sick of being lazy, and I think I should be a professional beach bum.
I just need to quit my job and move to California first.

Each day pretty much goes exactly like this:


Wake up to my boys. Eat breakfast with hubby. Hubby leaves to study. Take Dash for a long walk. 
Dash lays down every time we pass shade. Possibly go to the grocery store. Go to Crossfit with my momma or hit the gym. 
Sunbath with my best buddy. Read the day away. Get showered and ready so Dawson doesn't know how lazy we've been. 

Then the best part of the day, Dawson gets home!

I can't wait til June 11th, then he can join Dash and I in our daily routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment