5.02.2012

Summa is here!

My handsome hubby surprised me with a day date to celebrate him being done with finals... sounds backwards, huh?  That's just how sweet he is.  I love day dates so much, they remind me of when we first got married and had no responsibilities and just got to hang out 24/7.  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am that finals are over for him... I know he aced them, and now we just have the dang LSAT in June and we are home free!


We picnicked, we shopped (to replace everything I had stolen in California, more on that later), and watched the sunset from an amazing view with our favorite Aryan couple.  It's officially the start to our first full summer as a married couple, and I can already tell it's going to be one of the best ones yet!

He even got my fav sandy and drink!





2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss day dates!!! And love the new hair color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks soooo good missy! and hooray for summer!

    ReplyDelete