5.06.2012

Awesome and Awkward

Awesome... My amazing momma babysitting Dash for us while we were in Cali
Awkward... Asking her to send me daily videos and pictures with updates on what Dash is currently doing

Awesome... Deciding to eat healthy and get into shape for summer
Awkward... Gaining 4 lbs due to eating waffles at 3am on night shifts

Awesome... Being able to deep clean our cozy apartment in less than 2 hrs
Awkward... Being able to mess up our cozy apartment in less than 2 minutes (mainly when I'm trying to decide what to wear or trying to cook some sort of edible meal)

Awesome... The new flavor we tried at Nielsen's, Oreo coconut.. mmmmmm....
Awkward... Eating a Nielsen's concrete for dinner

Awesome... A Saturday matinee with the Nicols to see the AVENGERS!
Awkward... How much I loved that movie... I'm already planning the next time I can see it in theaters (Thor = YES)

Awesome... Having free time to run errands with the hubby
Awkward... Being so exhausted by errands that we have to make an emergency stop at Little Caesar's and get a $5 pizza that we can't wait to eat so we scarf it down in the car

Awesome... Seeing Brittany twice in one week!
Awkward... Getting almost emotional each time I say good-bye to her because I always think the next time I see her she'll be in labor





2 comments:

  1. my room is always so clean and then i try to find something to wear and it's as if a tornado hit. nielsen's is theeeee best. so is the avengers. seriously, best movie of the year. i may or may not be already planning my trip to the theaters for round two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know it went under Awkward to have me send you updates on Dash. Remember I did facetime so Dash could see you? Now that is all good practice for when it is your real baby I am tending.

    ReplyDelete