5.23.2012

Crew Anthony Snow

One of the luckiest things that ever happened to me was sitting by Brittany Johnson 
in 7th grade Utah Studies at Butler Middle School.  
What was even luckier was having the next 4 periods with her, 
and finding out we were pretty much the same person and becoming instant best friends.

2001

I never would have guessed that 12 years later I would be watching Britt have her first born child.  
If you had told me that the popular boy that "asked her out" 
while we were chatting with him on AOL instant messenger 
in 9th grade was going to be the daddy, I probably would have laughed.  
Not because there was anything wrong with Matt, 
but because we were painfully shy and didn't plan on getting married.

2004

Well surprise surprise!  

Matt and Britt Snow are now PARENTS!  
I'm so grateful that I got to share the experience with her.  
It was well worth sitting in her hospital room all day just to see little Crew pop out at 7:21pm, 
all 8 lbs 6 ounces of him.  He is the absolute cutest newborn I've ever seen, 
and I am just so dang excited for our friends I can hardly stand it!








And yes, she did look that beautiful after giving birth.  
She made the whole birthing process look the easiest thing in the world, didn't even break a sweat.
Yeah, I know, you want to hate her but you just can't.
So stinkin proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment