11.28.2011

Turkey Day

Am I embarrassed that I made Dawson take pictures with me on timer so we could remember our first married Thanksgiving?  Maybe.



I worked til 3 on Thanksgiving (holiday pay = worth it) and then we had a rather unorthodox Thanksgiving dinner.  Coach Whit had to be at the hotel for the game the next day so the Marriott put on a feast for all the coaches' and players' families.




We were also lucky enough to have a SECOND Thanksgiving at the Kent's this weekend.  Taedon spiced the day up by slicing his finger open during dinner but since he was "Peter Parker/Spiderman" that day he was very brave.

If the whole point of Thanksgiving is to be with family and stuff yourself so full you have to waddle the rest of the day, I'd say we were very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment