11.02.2011

Halloweeeeen Bust

Oh Halloween.  This year we were quite lacking in Halloween spirit.  We did start off strong, carving pumpkins early in the month.  However, what's usually a weekend full of parties and dressing up (which I love to do), this year consisted of football games, me being deathly ill, me working while being deathly ill, then me passing on my deathly illness to my husband.

Literally the scariest thing that happened last week happened while I was laying on the couch, wallowing in misery.  I watched a GINORMOUS spider crawling on the wall, getting closer and closer to me, almost close enough to make me think about getting up, when finally my superhero husband came home just in the nick of time and killed it.  So glad I married that man.

I feel that my enthusiasm in years past has made up for this years lacking costumes.  Here are my favs of recent years:






Here's one last keeper for ya.  Husband dressed up as wife last year (although at the time I wasn't even "girlfriend").


I guess I'll have another whole year to think up some great costumes for the two of us next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment