11.24.2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Here is what we are thankful for this year:

Dawson
10. Nielsen's Frozen Custard
9. Netflix 
8. A wife/nazi that keeps me in shape
7. Snowmobile/Motorcycle 
6. A place to live that's close to Missy's work and my studies
5. Economic security (as much as a college student and recent grad could possibly have)
4. Friends
3. The Gospel
2. Parents, siblings, in-laws, and nieces/nephews
1. Melissa

Melissa
10. taylor swift
9. utah football
8. nielsen's frozen custard
7. my kindle
6. ranch dressing
5. golds gym
4. our perfect, adorable home
3. the gospel 
2. the people in my life: friends, my incredible parents and siblings, in-laws, plus all my extended family (who are all more like best friends than aunts/uncles/cousins)
1. my UH-mazing husband Dawson

1 comment: