11.23.2011

Guess who's preggers...

Well, the news is out -
BRITTANY IS PREGO!!!
(I hope no one thought I was talking about me)

We could NOT be more excited.  Britt paves the way for all of us... first to drive, first to get a job, first to move out (temporarily), first to get married, and now first to have a freaking child.  OMG.  So happy for her! Oh and for Matt.  I guess he has a part in this as well.

In honor of this momentous news we went out to dinner (the first time in a while for Britt, she has gotten nasty morning sickness/always sickness. Poor thing).  Nikki was in town so even better!  Cheesecake Factory for all.

We even we braved the crowds at the new H&M and went and bought her the first pair of maternity pants.  Although her skinny butt might not even fit into them til she's 8 months along.  She has a model's figure.  But we love her too much to hate her for it.



1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title of this post I almost shat myself! I was like "this is how they are announcing it...on the blog"?! I was getting all ready to be offended that you didn't even call your favorite Sister in law, then I read further down the post a realized it was just your friend...silly me.

    ReplyDelete