11.21.2011

Lately

Quick Update

We had Tyler and Jason over for FHE.
We watched a lot of YouTube and wrote Alex letters.
Not the most spiritual but we bonded.


Brady and Tyler "accidentally" ran into Alex at the MTC.
What a good looking district!


Dawson pretends to love my cooking.
I had craft time for the kitchen.
Homemade Indian food. One of our favorites.


Saturday night date nights.
Sometimes I skip dinner so I can get a concrete and eat the whole thing.


Jeff and Lauren's wedding:
Beautiful weather at the temple and gorgeous reception.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know...that face Dawson is making while eating your home made italian looks like he either really likes it, or is about to puke...it looks similar to the one Colin makes while eating dinner I have prepared. Maybe for Christmas we should take some cooking classes...or not.

    ReplyDelete