11.08.2011

Sarah's Key

Ashlyn read Sarah's Key and told me it was a must read.  She let me borrow it and I literally read it in one day.  Now, I am the girl who stayed up til 7am so I could finish reading Harry Potter 7 the first day it came out, so this isn't unusual for me.  But it IS a really good book.

Ash saw that it was playing at the Broadway Theaters so after 3 weeks of trying to find a night when we both weren't busy (oh the joys of working life), we planned our date night.  The movie followed the book pretty closely, although a few parts were left out.  There might have been some tears shed, and I will say that overall we were satisfied.  



Also very satisfied with the fact that we FINALLY got together.  We have a history of living together, leaving for class at the same time, talking to each other on the drive to school, sitting in the back of EVERY class together for 2 years straight, as well as texting on an hourly basis while at work or other activities that require us to be apart.  So this whole not seeing each other for 3 weeks thing doesn't fly.  Don't know what I'd do without my GF who is pretty much the exact same person as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment