11.03.2011

San Francisco

San Fran has a very special place in my heart... because it's where Dawson and I got engaged of course.  I was so stoked that we were spending our
3 month 
anniversary there.  We had less than 24 hours, but we are amazing (and dawson is amazing with directions) and were able to see a lot of the city and go almost everywhere we went the day we got engaged (minus the place where we actually GOT engaged) without a car.




We ALSO got to go all these places with Ashley!  I adore Ashley... Some of my best memories of my life include this girl.  I promise you, you will not meet someone who is more fun or who can make you laugh as much as her.  You will also never meet someone that you'd rather be lost in the wilderness with... the girl is fearless and savage, give her a spear and you will never go hungry.


Ash's roommate Danielle tagged along with us too




Alcatraz






No comments:

Post a Comment