9.02.2011

7-21-11

Our wedding day was perfect.

We didn't have to be to the temple til 10am, so I was able to sleep in (thank goodness, cuz I am NOT a morning person).  I fell asleep in my bed with both Ashley and Kylie, but surprisingly got a decent night sleep.  It was good prep to having to share my bed for the rest of forever I guess.  I did my own hair and make up (hey, if Kate Middleton could do it so could I), and drove to the temple with my parents with Dawson in his car with his parents right behind us.

The weather was fab (ok, maybe a little on the warm side).  My groom was the most handsome man I had ever seen, and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world the whole day.  There's nothing quite like the feeling of your wedding day... all of the most important people in my life were there smiling back at me.  We are so blessed with such amazing family and friends, and I'm so glad they were all there to share the day with us.

























No comments:

Post a Comment