9.22.2011

Alex's Mission Call

Alex got his mission call!  We're so excited for him, he leaves on October 26th for Auckland, New Zealand.  We're realllly  hoping that we can work it out with the family to go over there and pick him up in two years (as long as I can survive the 16 hour flight).

It's the perfect place for him and I know he is going to love it.  He already thinks he's part poly so he's going to fit in very nicely.  We found out the average weight gain for the mission is 40 lbs, so we're expecting Alex to try to set a new record and come back 300+ lbs.







By the way, when did missionaries get so young!?  Growing up the missionaries seemed so old and grown up, but now I see my baby brother and his friends going and they seem so little.  So proud of him for being so studly and brave, because let's be honest, there's no way I could be!

1 comment: