9.25.2011

Utah @ BYU

Final Score: 54-10

It's actually really nice to have this stressful game out of the way already... and even nicer to have totally DOMINATED BYU!!!  We went to the University Mall earlier in the day sporting our red and were completely surrounded by zoobies.  After seeing all their obnoxious "Rise Up" shirts, I was really hoping we'd crush them.

So anywayyyy... the first half was a real teeth clencher and I was expecting it to be close the whole time.  I'm alright with how things turned out though, even if I was pretty surprised. Once we were up by 4 touchdowns I was able to relax and take some great pics!



My favorite older brother getting some playing time, whoop whoop!

We squished 22 people into 15 seats, NBD

Fully converted fan, sure love him

I was borderline obnoxiously cheering this game, according to Dawson.  I'm going to tone it down from now on, but even if I don't I know I'll have Helen cheering right along side me.




We had to wait til my Dad was done with his interviews til we could leave.  The only place open after midnight was...
In and Out!!!


An animal style cheeseburger, fries, and a strawberry shake never tasted so good!  I love my family and love that we all come out to the football games to support.  We're a very unique group but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment