7.02.2012

best families ever

we went up to jordanelle and braved the cold water to go boating with the kents
i obviously would have gotten in the water...
but dash needed me on the boat so i couldn't
gosh darn it





taedon's face says it all!

we also got to celebrate tyler's 
GOLDEN BIRTHDAY
him and lauren showed us the ropes (literally)
and took us climbing up big cottonwood canyon
i would bet money that no one else can say their mother-in-law rock climbed 
up a mountain!







the whittingham side of the family had a stay-cation planned for this last week
unfortunately
we got tricked into were lucky enough to go on pioneer trek
so we had to miss pretty much all of it
i was bummed to miss out on all the adventures they did
but was glad we were able at least to go to the Bees game with everyone




yes, our families rock



1 comment:

  1. I love family time! I wish my family would have a stay-cation, but I don't think they understand the concept. Lol! Haha

    ReplyDelete