8.21.2011

Wedding Season

I'm not sure if it's just because we're getting older or if me and Dawson just started a trend, but there have been weddings galore this summer.  We're very glad of it though because now we have more married friends to hang out so we can pretend we're still really cool and social.

The first wedding we went to as a married couple was Jeff Sorensen, who I've been friends with since 10th grade, and Liz Newton's.  It is soooo nice being on the other end of things, having all the wedding day stress over with and actually being able to EAT the reception food instead of watching everyone else.  They had a beautiful outdoor wedding at Liz's Uncle's house, and their red velvet cake was UH-MAZING.



The next wedding was Jane Garner and Richie Harman.  They had their reception aka dance party at Market Street Grill.  Jane was an avid DG and there were lots of Delta Gamma's there to support her.  Since I've been alumni for 2 years now (crazy/sad how old I am), it was fun seeing everyone again since I don't get to see them weekly anymore.



Lastly is Chase Nicol and Nakita Rimal's wedding.  We were lucky enough to go to their temple and ring ceremonies, and their gorgeous reception at Rose Sach's.  Dawson has known Chase for years and even though I haven't known them as long, we both think they are perfect for each other and we're SO stoked that they live fairly close to us so we'll hopefully see them a lot (and hopefully at their place rather than ours because theirs is twice as big as our cozy home).


The boys decorating the WRONG car



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Wonderful photographs shared here. You both are looking perfect with each other. Location seems wonderful too. Hey I am searching for corporate event venues San Francisco for my official annual meet, can you help me in finding a nice venue?

    ReplyDelete