8.07.2011

Tim McGraw

We went on our first "married couple" date this weekend to the Tim McGraw concert.  The lucky couple we went with was my BFF from 7th grade, Brittany (Johnson) Snow and her hubby Matt (aka Mountain).  They got married 2 years ago and so far we're the only 2 from our group of friends married, which in Utah is kinda crazy. So we decided we need to bond together in married life.

I was soooo excited for the concert, and Tim sure didn't disappoint.  He sang tons of classic hits, and I was so happy when I heard Dawson's voice singing along with me to the classic "Where the Green Grass Grows" (I can't ever get Dawson to sing in the car with me, so this was very unexpected).  It was so much fun, maybe even the second best night of the summer, the first being our wedding, of course.



We saw our other friends there, the one and only Caitlin Roundy and the soon the be married Jane Garner.  Caitlin used her sexuality to get two ticket upgrades, so they didn't sit by us.  Thanks to Caitlin they got to be in seats that were super close to Tim, who has recently been working out and was looking verryyy good in his tight jeans.


After the concert and the usual awful USANA traffic, we went to Yogurtland (which was thankfully open til midnight) and got the best fro yo ever.  Matt entertained us for quite some time, telling us all about his new favorite show, Teen Wolf.  It was such a fun night, and I can't wait for many more date nights to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment