2.16.2012

dash diaries

I will admit, I'm a little obsessed.  So I'm just forewarning you, if you're sick of the puppy already then just skip reading this post.

Dash prefers to be snuggled during car rides.  However my driving skills are questionable when he's on my lap, so I force him to sit by himself when I drive alone and he gives me crusty looks the whole time.


Dash makes friends when we go to the park... this day he made best friends with 2 huge labs.  I wish I had taken a picture of them all playing fetch together, it was so cute!


A classic before and after the park.  He gets all tuckered out.


Dawson and I have given up on working out... our exercise now consists solely of taking Dash to different parks.


My favorite thing about taking Dash for a walk is when he has to look up at me every ten seconds so I can tell him he's doing a good job at heeling. 


Dawson's favorite things to do with Dash are to play the balance game, making him "dance" (he finds this hilarious), or when he's done something naughty putting him in...

The "Box of Shame".  I find this to be cruel and terribly mean, and Dash certainly thinks so too. But after he pees in the house 3 times in one day I don't really mind him being in there.


Having a dog makes me realize how NOT ready we are for kids... somehow I think putting a child into a box of shame would be frowned upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment