2.17.2012

Lover Day


Yes I hand-crafted that beauty.  Unfortunately my epic plan to hang it up all of February failed and it ended up being hung on Valentines Day afternoon.  Oops.

For our Valentine's Day dinner Dawson let me satisfy my new obsession with Thai food so we went to Sawadee.  We decided we will now be going there lots more.


Thanks to my wonderful Dad, we got to go to the Lady Antebellum concert that night!
I love love love going to concerts with my husband.  It is one of the only times he comes out of his conservative shell and will dance, sing, cheer, and plain old rock out with me.





Thompson Square was the first opening act, which I loved because Dawson used to sing "Are you gonna kiss me or not" to me all the time when we were engaged.  And we both LOVED Darius Rucker.  He was THE best opening act I've ever seen.  We would have been content if he was the whole show (although Lady A was still amazing).







And guess who else came to the concert?  Andrew and Jen!  We sat right across from them so we had a great view of them dancing the night away.  Jen even got her dance moves on the jumbo-tron!  So legit.


Valentine's Day was a complete success.  Our date was so much fun, and I fell even more in love with my husband.  Luckiest girl in the world?  I think so.


3 comments:

  1. Missy you look amazing in that blue blouse, brings out those pretty blue eyes! (Sounds like I'm hitting on you, haha) And I really like the valentine's sign, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic concert!

    What are the chances we'd be right across from each other. Perfect. Just like US, our moves, our fashions, and... my ba-ba- BOOTY on that jumbo-tron! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. stealing that pic. thanks. muah.

    ReplyDelete