11.09.2012

utah vs. washington state

score: 49-6




we are officially on our first winning streak of the year!!!

we got to relax in the sunny november weather and enjoy the game.
and we got to see the snows and baby crew at half time!
my best friend has the cutest little family ever. 
(although she is the only one in it that is little)


i don't drink coke, but baby crew does.
isn't he the cutest thing in the world????
matt knows what will make his boy grow up big and strong.
if dawson could have rootbeer in his bottles as a child, then crew can have coke.
(the part about dawson is true life. i am still amazed by this.)



at halftime they honored the veterans.
so chase and lincoln let off a bunch of balloons for them!
we love america


 and lastly... congrats to my dad for his 100th game as head coach!
(although he has been a UTE much longer than that)


go utes!!
2 more wins and we are going bowling!!!



1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. The rootbeer thing is true....if I remember right he also had to be put under to fix all the cavities too right?!?! And it must be said...if I was the mom of 4 boys I have no idea the things I would do. I can barely handle my one...can you imagine 4?!?! Diana survived it all pretty well-even if she had a big bill for all that rootbeer drinking! :)

    ReplyDelete