11.15.2012

happy birthday dash!

i love this little guy more than you could even imagine
(which i'm sure you can imagine is a lot).

we spoiled him today with new clothes, new toys, and new bones.
he even got a few bites of human food!
he is such a good dog, he deserved it.
plus it was his FIRST birthday! that's a big deal!

dash really is my BFF.

dash runs errands with me, 
exercises with me, 
is more excited than dawson when i get home from work,
watches tv with me, 
helps me clean up dinner (didn't you know thats how we wash our dishes?), 
cuddles with me, 
listens to all my stories, complaints, and exciting news, 
and much more.

sure dash loves dawson,
but we both know i'm really his favorite.
(just ask who he sleeps on every night)







"dogs have given us their absolute all.  we are the center of their universe.  we are the focus of their love and faith and trust.  they serve us in return for scraps.  it is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."





3 comments:

  1. Just a few more pictures please? What about all my babysitting pictures I have, or videos. He is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, dash!! this is such a cute post. LOVE the quote at the end...couldn't be more true! love our little bffs. we need another playdate soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post and the quote at the end! it makes me SO puppy hungry, only our apartment won't allow it!!!! so i'm dying and just living through others with puppies for now! xo

    ReplyDelete