12.21.2011

We are fun

We love love loved having the Kent's in town for Christmas Break.  We spent as much time with them as we possibly could, which was actually a LOT since Dawson didn't have school and I didn't have much work (woot woot).  Lucky us!  Let me tell you, we are MUCHO fun when we're all together (not to mention extremely good looking).

Nielsen's was obviously a requirement





Yes, we are talented old women



Hands down, I have the best sisters-in-law EVER. And prettiest. And skinniest.




Retired Cheerleaders trying to teach their husbands to stunt


We were inspired by Crazy, Stupid Love




Are words necessary? No




Now that everyone's gone I'm even more sad than before that we don't all live in the same state.  I didn't get any pics of the cute kiddos but trust me, they put us all to shame. 

I'm now planning how to win the lottery so we can afford to go visit everyone ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh myy! lauren! she was in gamma with us for a while! i had no idea that her husband was dawson's brother! how awesome!

    ReplyDelete