12.04.2011

Happy Birthday Ash!

Happy birthday to the best GF in the whole entire world. 
 I'm so grateful we found each other because I would be lost without her.

We have gone through basically every milestone in college together and I don't think I would have made it through without her by my side through everything.

Plus she knows I have her back and would commit hate crimes on 
anyone who even tried to mess with her

What brought us together Freshman year

Gymnastics Class (not Special Ed class, although I know you would think that)

Initiated into Nursing School

I ski, she snowboards

The best night of the best summer of our lives

Making cash money

Paris

Venice

Switzerland

London

Weekly ritual of Wingers at 3am on Friday nights

First night living together in our townhome + pulling an allnighter studying for  a Nursing test

Practicing IV's on each other

Wicked

Graduates

By my side on the best day of my life

Love you Ashland!
Happy 24th!



P.S. "I could eat five fish filets right now"

No comments:

Post a Comment