12.04.2011

Days off

The plus about working three 12 hour shifts a week 
is the long days off in between that I get to hang out with my hubby 
(when he's not at skool)

  Chase and Nakita threw a Cookie and Cocoa party,
complete with a White Elephant gift exchange.
It was so much fun, 
and we came home with some treasures for sure.


 Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree
It fits our humble home perfectly.
Of course we had to watch 
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" 
to get us in the right spirit since Dawson hadn't ever seen it.


Yes I am the reigning Speed card champion in this household.
For this week at least.


Date night to Iggy's to watch the Pac-12 Championship game (ugh)
To the normal person this meal may look disgusting.
I will let you know though that it was absolutely delicious.
Plus Iggy's has a special place in our heart since Dawson took me on our
2nd date ever there 5 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, we are so playing speed when I get to town! I'm going to buy some cards tomorrow and force Colin to practice with me so I can beat you...back in the day, I was amazing. And that Iggy's meal looks more like someone threw up on a plate.

    ReplyDelete