12.19.2011

Best Week Ever

Who had the best week ever?
That would be us.  This week was FABulous, and here is why:

- Dawson took his last final on Monday!  No more school or homework for him, which means more time for me

- I got called off of work on Tuesday, so we took advantage and spent the day Christmas shopping together and went out to lunch.  It was a great spontaneous day date with the hubby.

- Craft time with Diana and Jen, and might I say we are VERY crafty.  We now all have adorable Christmas banners in our homes, just don't ask us how long it took us to make them

- Dinner at Morelia with my fam and Helen.  My dad's favorite place to eat, and after a busy day Dawson and I scarfed our meals down in record time.  Everyone was impressed, and also a little concerned that we are starving at home.

- Dawson surprised me Thursday by picking me up from work in our BRAND NEW CAR!!!  We are so stoked, we absolutely love it.  And now I can stop being bitter at Dawson for making me sell my Jetta.

- A Christmas Partay with our friends, which was highly entertaining.  Full of catch phrase, white elephant gifts, and delicious treats.  Courtesy of Jeff and Liz Sorensen (Thanks!)

- Slept in late on Saturday and decided we deserved to go out to breakfast.  Omelettes, biscuits and gravy, hash browns, and crepes.... we started the weekend off right by gaining 10 lbs each

- Cookie Exchange AND Pizza Party at work this week

- And most importantly: All the out-of-state Kent's came into town!!!  Colin, Jamie, Presley, Maybelle, Tyler, and Lauren.  We spent the whole weekend with them and loved it.  There is never a dull moment between the little girls running around, Colin's painted Christmas toes, and Tyler's impressions during Cranium.

Oh yes, this Christmas Break has the potential to be the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment