12.12.2012

zoo lights


did we have more fun than the little kids at the zoo?
did we sneak in our own delicious hot chocolate?
did nakita ask the same person to take our picture multiple times throughout the night,
not realizing it was the same lady with horrible picture taking skills every time?
were the only animals that were awake the creepy ones?
was it absolutely freezing with the most bitter wind you've ever felt?
did we end up taking a few too many pictures?
do we feel much more festive and in the christmas spirit?
do we always have the best time with the nicols and laugh til our stomachs hurt?

and do i have the sweetest, most handsome hubby in the entire world?


i am going to have to answer a big fat YES to all of those questions.

3 comments:

  1. This was really such a fun Christmas activity. I cannot believe I had never been before. I am still obsessed with the light tunnel and may just incorporate something like that when Chase and I have a home. Now although I did keep asking the same lady to take our pictures without even realizing, I must say the pictures I took of you two turned out very nicely! I love the last one, it is simply BEAUTIFUL! #cutestcouple

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that walkway with all the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I want to go to those lights to only take a picture there? YES! So freaking rad!!

    ReplyDelete