6.10.2012

keep your fingers crossed!

tomorrow will mark the OFFICIAL start of summer for us
dawson takes the LSAT at 1pm and then it's party time!
everyone please cross your fingers and say your prayers for him
he is such a smarty pants I know he'll be just fine, but it can't hurt to have a little extra help!
and then it's enough of this LSAT mistress, cuz I want my husband back to myself NOW.


last week we pretended it was really summer and had s'mores over a legit campfire.
elise, winston, jeff, and lauren and us went up millcreek and it was a blast.
i'm glad we are all so funny, and that my stomach hurts the next day from laughing.
maybe all that laughing will give me a 6-pack for lake powell this week!



boyfriends
girlfriends
please note that amazing invention over the fire by jeff.
no one likes biting into cold chocolate on a s'more - 
problem solved!!!
we told him he needs to patent that asap.




2 comments:

  1. holycrap. that chocolate melting contraption is GENIUS! wish dawson good luck for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to have dawson along for summer adventures 24/7 now! can't wait to see LP's blog post!! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete