3.21.2012

Spring Break

Thanks to my flight finding skillz we scored a KILLER deal on flights to SF so we booked a last minute trip for Daw's Spring Break.  
I was so excited because we had gone on Spring Break there the year before, which is when we got engaged, and I'm super sentimental like that.

We went to "our spot" and relived the moment of course, which was tender and reminded me how happy/lucky I am Dawson proposed to me.  But mostly we hung out with our fav California residents Colin, Jamie, Presley and Maybelle (and lucky for us Diana was there too), which let's be honest, is the most fun we could have asked for!




















5 comments:

  1. i vote we all go on a couples trip together soon! looks like you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys got to go back to "your spot" that's so fun! Looks like you had a blast. Miss you mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy did you do a melt to your hair?! One of the pictures when you are wearing the pink shirt looks like a melt and I LOVE IT! Anyways looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an attempt at a melt/trying to spend less money every month on my hair haha. Can't wait for you guys to come back to Utah!!!

      Delete
  4. Awww that was so fun! We miss you guys, but can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Waaahooo!

    ReplyDelete