3.31.2012

Delta Gamma

I loved being a Delta Gamma.

The only regret I have is that i wasn't even MORE involved, since I also had work, cheer, nursing school, etc.  My college life was non-stop, to say the least.  But in spite of all that I was still able to hold multiple positions (including a VP once!) and live in the house for a year, which I might add was one of the most fun experiences of my life.

(Beware of picture overload)
























This last week was Founder's Day, which just reminded me of all the amazing times I had in DG with even more amazing girls.  I'm so glad I was a 4 year member, and am now an official DG alumni.  Now I can really say

DG for LIFE!





ITB

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i wish i had the money to join one. i miss being in gamma soo much.

    ReplyDelete