1.17.2012

MLK Weekend

It was a 3 day weekend for both of us, whoop whoop!
And actually I got the blessed 4:30 am call on Tuesday morning saying that they didn't need me at work so...
4 day weekend for me!

The boys weren't lucky enough to get a picture (they actually refused), but we went to Brick Oven Pizza with Matt and Britt on Friday.  We ate our weight in pizza, and I ate double my weight in the Ranch I had with it.
Oh my, it was UH-mazing.  


Kylie had a cheer competition on Saturday afternoon, which of course they took 1st place.  I taught her everything she knows.


Happy Birthday Ryan Barlow!  Nicole threw him a surprise birthday party which turned out very successful... either that or Ryan is a very good actor.


 We ran boring errands like going to the DMV and Costco (although lets be honest, Costco is actually a fun errand), 
so we rewarded ourselves with brunch at Park Cafe.


We ALSO went and looked at puppies, because ALL I want for my birthday in 2 1/2 weeks is a puppy.  Although as you might have noticed I am not blogging about having a puppy right now.  I think Dawson was just playing a cruel joke on me because we didn't end up getting one.  I won't give up though, I will pester the heck out of him until I am holding my own puppy in my arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment