1.23.2012

His Party

Birthday Lunch at Cheesecake Factory
 

Dawson wanted to make his birthday as insignificant as possible, which made planning a party for him hard. I wanted to fly us out to Hawaii and celebrate on the beach, he wanted to stay in just us and watch a movie.  We compromised on having our friends over to his parents house for desserts and games.  But because I am stubborn, I snuck in singing happy birthday to him and made him blow out candles.  It WAS his birthday after all.












We also had the Kent Family party that Sunday.  I didn't get any pictures, but 4 year old Taedon did!  He was the photographer for the event, and I'd say he did a pretty good job (I did have to delete about 20 pictures of the floor, but I think he shows promise)

1 comment:

  1. Bzaaack!!

    Why are you so on top of your blogging game. Gosh. I really need your dedication to blogging b/c I have definitely lost it.

    I la la love all your b-day posts to lil Daw! He is so lucky to have you! Keep growing and learning... together! Your words just about made me cry. So happy you two are together! Love ya both and so glad we could be there to celebrate that guy we love so much!!

    p.s. if you need Taedon next time... he comes w/ a fee. ha

    ReplyDelete