1.24.2014

quarter of a century


happy birthday husband!!!

dawson is a quarter of a century old now.
which means that we are both a quarter of a century for the next 2 weeks.
which might not ACTUALLY be a big deal, but the phrase "quarter of a century" sounds pretty important to me so i'm going to make it one.

i have only known daw for 9 years and been married to him for 2.5 years,
but i already know that he is the most amazing person i have ever met or ever will meet in my life.
that boy is EVERYTHING to me.
he is my favorite part of every day and the best part of my entire life.
i would be completely lost without him.

so here is a 25 reason tribute to why i love this amazing man so freaking much.

  1. he makes me laugh.  every day.  without fail.
  2. he is the hardest worker i know and i know he will be wildly successful in whatever he tries
  3. he puts up with my crazy health foods and will tell me anything i make for dinner is delicious
  4. he is very very good looking
  5. he will go work out with me, which might sound dumb but is a huge deal to me
  6. he gives me compliments every day, even when i am looking/feeling my worst
  7. he loves dash as much as i do... he always makes sure dash is fed, walked, and will come home on his lunch break just to play with him.  i know he is going to be a great dad to a real baby!
  8. he is extremely intelligent but doesn't make me feel dumb when i need him to explain something to me
  9. he will wake up and drive me to work at 6:30am if i ask/need him to
  10. he makes sure we always say our prayers and takes me to the temple on a regular basis
  11. he always starts my car for me a few minutes before i leave so it's warm
  12. he tries to surprise me with things but is terrible at surprises and it's the cutest thing ever
  13. he is a race car driver (according to him... but he really is a very good driver)
  14. he visits me at work and will even bring dash to visit sometimes
  15. he gets along great with my family and cares about his relationship with them
  16. he loves his family and is close with his parents and all his siblings, and talks to all of them on a regular basis 
  17. he makes sure i'm always driving the safest car possible (even with his habit of buying/selling a car every few months)
  18. he is always willing to help those in need, even if it is an inconvenience to him
  19. he has great friends and i know this is because he is a great friend himself
  20. he kisses me before he leaves for work every morning (if i'm not working)
  21. he tells everyone he hates cuddling, but he is the one that makes sure we are cuddling while we fall asleep
  22. he ALWAYS helps with the laundry and dishes (and sometimes even the bathroom!)
  23. he gives me the worlds best hug and kiss whenever we first see each other after work
  24. he won't let more than a few hours go bye without some form of communication (usually we have a non-stop text conversation going)
  25. he tells me he loves me on a daily basis, but not only that he makes sure that i know that he loves me by all of his actions (as noted by everything above)


No comments:

Post a Comment