11.24.2013

utah @ oregon

score: 21-44


i don't have fond memories of autzen stadium (the last time i was there i got more soaked than i ever have in my life… not to mention we lost), but we decided to make the trip to eugene anyway.


i went to dinner with my mom and the other wives when we got there, and then dawson and i contemplated going out on the town… and then thought again and decided that staying at the hotel and relaxing was a much better idea.  we are hermits at heart. 


the game was much drier than the 2009 game but the end result was the same… however it was much better than before because #1 dawson was with me,  and #2 our friends were there with us!


friends make everything better.  the nicols and the rices road tripped out to oregon and we couldn't have been more glad they did.  you have no idea how happy i am that we have friends who are utes.

it's hard to have lost 4 games in a row (i thought i was gaining weight from victory meals, but turns out i'm gaining weight from depression eating), and i know it's even harder on my dad, the coaches, and the players.  but we love and support them all no matter what (especially my dad).  it's always a good day to be a ute.

go utes!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy we were there with you guys too! I swear you could never gain weight, skinny mini! It's always a good day to be a UTE!

    ReplyDelete