9.08.2013

it was one of those days...

 
i looked in my closet and couldn't find one single thing that i liked,
and couldn't go shopping because i got a new jacket that took up my whole month's budget
(it wasn't an expensive jacket. my budget is just THAT small).
i had roots and frizzy hair that wasn't acceptable for the public to see.
a big teenage-like zit in the middle of my forehead with another one on it's way.
the scale told me i weigh 5 lbs more than i did a month ago and still all i wanted to eat was a donut.
and everyone on social media just seemed to be getting prettier, skinnier, and have more expensive new clothes.

so i turned to my husband and like usual he found a way to make me laugh and feel a little better.
i sure am lucky to have found that guy.
i still might be hibernating, making myself eat broccoli, and avoiding social media for awhile.
but at least i have an amazing husband to keep me company,
and when i come out of hiding it might be cold enough to wear my new jacket! 
(which is actually really cute despite what my husband says).


5 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya sister. I need to stop looking at all these glamorous girls profiles on instagram because lately I feel super fat, super poor, and super lame. I keep telling myself they must have tons of credit card debt to have all those cute new clothes and go on such extravagant vacations:)
    And just for the record you do have the body that every girl envies and are beautiful, so any secrets would be gladly appreciated. I feel like the more I lift the bigger my thighs get and then the more treats I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i love the hobo look" lol! so cute. social media sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutest. what a gem! also you are the most darling person ever so that's all in your mind!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what i love about this post? the honesty. social media (blogs especially) seem to create a false perception. life isn't always perfect, so why share only the good? some of my favorite blog posts are the ones like this, the ones that show the human side of people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look beatiful, even with the new hobo look. Don't worry about social media, it's easy to make things look better then they are. And we can go bargain shoppping together as well. xo. You are truly one of my favorite humans, and you've got a good man!

    ReplyDelete