4.17.2013

nurse diaries


i love love love my job.
i love where i work, what i do and who i work with.
i'm blessed to be able to be working full time and enjoy doing it.
but i'm not going to lie, 13 hour shifts are exhausting.
especially when it's three 13 hour shifts in three days.
that's 39 hours of work in 72 hours!
meaning i'm at work more than i am at home (or sleeping).

so when my hubby drops everything he has so he can hang out with me when i'm home,
or brings dash to visit me at work on a friday night instead of hanging out with his friends,
it makes it much easier for me to get through the whole 13 hours.

yes i know, i am a VERY lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. missy this is the cutest thing ever!! Each time I have been in the hospital for my babies I have marveled at those amazing nurses... and think so much of you and how much I wish you were my nurse ;) miss you guys and so so grateful you keep up your blog because I love seeing your cute face(s)!! Dawson is AWESOME for bringing Dash to visit you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete