2.26.2013

happy birthday kylie!






happiest of birthdays to the cutest little sister in the world!

i begged my parents for a sister for years and years.
finally when i was 9 years old, my dad told me a secret...
my mom would be having a baby in 8 months!
i was the first one to know, and i had to keep it a secret from everyone.
i'm pretty proud of my 9 year old self for not telling anyone for months.

somehow i knew the babe was going to be a girl.
i was just meant to have a sister.
after sharing the same room with her for 6 years
and being her weekly babysitter while my mom worked night shifts,
i feel almost like a second mom to kylie.
i can only hope my own little girls are half as cute as she is!

i love her to pieces and don't know what i would do without her.
can't believe this precious little sister of mine is 15 years old.
she has turned from the cutest little baby to the most gorgeous teenager.
those boys better keep their hands off!

happy birthday kylie!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Kylie was seriously such a cute baby, those pretty blue eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete