10.25.2011

Utah @ CAL

Final score:  10-34

Such a bizarre game.  It felt weird from the start, playing at a baseball stadium.  I'm not sure what is wrong with our offense, but it's so frustrating that I don't even want to get into it.  UGH.  At least Dawson looks cute in his new glasses.



It was SO fun having Colin and Jamie come to the game though!  Presley and Maybelle just get cuter every day, and we're so sad we don't live in California with them.  Don't worry that Jamie and I both used to be cheerleaders at the U, just not at the same time.  No big deal.  It's one of our many similar qualities that I consider to have pre-destined us to be BFF's.










Freddie's family came from Sacramento too, which was lucky cuz they got to say bye to Alex before he takes off to New Zealand.  Rachel is a great fan and has no qualms about screaming at the top of her lungs any thing she can think of that even semi-relates to the game.  I try all the time to persuade Ashley to transfer to Utah since we have such cute players she could hang out with....  I won't give up, I think I might be making a little progress.









And lastly, a cute shot of my brothers and dad, this is the last game Alex is going to before the mish :(




2 comments:

  1. so so cute! I love that last picture the most. What camera do you use? your colors are always enviably vibrant! love to your fam ( especially your mom, I cant imagine how hard it is to send off your baby boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are way better than mine!! Thanks again for letting us tag along with you. We miss you so much...how about you just move to TX too? I bet with the rent we are paying here in CA, we could find a McMansion in TX where we could all shack up together, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete