10.02.2011

Taylor Swift Concert

I told Dawson we were going to this ever since tickets went on sale many months ago.  I like to think I'm T-Swift's biggest fan and I couldn't wait to watch Taylor in all her awkward glory in concert again.  I love the girl, but I'm not going to lie, she is 5 feet and 10 inches of uncoordinated hair whipping dance moves.

I had to come straight from a 12 hr shift at the hospital, but lucky for me I have a sweet husband who picked me up on his motorcycle and got us there in record time with VIP parking.  I felt like we were in a movie with the way he was weaving through traffic, Daw could easily be a stunt car/motorcycle driver.

The concert did not disappoint, and I am proud to say my voice was completely gone by the end.  2nd best night of the year!!!







1 comment:

  1. I am still so jealous! One day I will catch her in concert. Daw was so sweet to call me so I could hear her sing Dear John, and I sure did sing along. Next time we are going to go to the concert together!

    PS Dawson better be careful with you on the back of that motorcycle...it's not everyday I get so lucky have get a sis in law like you!

    ReplyDelete