2.13.2014

her birthday


i just went over how we celebrate birthdays in our little family, so if this seems like a repeat post then don't think you are crazy.  we just like to stick to what we know.


it was leg day, so that meant we got to go some place REALLY good for breakfast.  which obviously was the waffle house.  i was worried ice cream/whip cream/cookie butter on a waffle was going to be a little too sweet for breakfast, but no.  it was perfect.  good thing calories don't count on birthdays!


after we went to the mall to buy a thing or two (and to return the present i got dawson for his bday - fail), and then went to a movie.  one of my most favorite food splurges in the world is movie theater popcorn with extra butter.  and to then go back and ask for even more butter.  heaven.


my mom and dad took us out to eat at the dodo, and uncle freddie and alex joined us.  tyler had work and kylie had drivers ed so they missed the party...

and oh what a party it was, because after dinner we went to nielsens!  if you know me at all, you know this is my favorite place. 

some how my beautiful mama got out of being in any pictures, dang it.  but she was the one who brought candles, and i got to blow out my birthday candles on my fav dessert (vanilla concrete with coconut and almonds) instead of a cake.  amazing.



thank you to my husband, my family and all of the friends who text/called/social media-ed me and made my birthday fantastic and showered me with love.  26 is going to be a great year, i can already tell!  





2 comments:

  1. You guys celebrate Birthdays well! All the food looks amazing and you look great as always. And I think I need to try the coconut almond mix from nielsen's because I LOVE coconut. BTW I am taking Jenn to Lunch on Monday for her birthday at this cute little place I love called food for thought and you should definitely come if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a wonderful birthday! And all that food, I got hungry just reading this! A Neilsen's birthday custard couldn't be ANY BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete