1.08.2013

guilty...

...of hitting up mcdonald's in the middle of the night because i was craving a cheeseburger.  i don't care what people say, mcdonald's is GOOD.

...of getting more than a little anxiety when i think of the TWELVE HOUR flight to china. over the OCEAN. seriously considering some xanax. does anybody know how i can get me some of that?

...of thinking that "leech therapy" was kind of fun (FYI leech therapy is for your patient when he cuts off his thumb and gets it reattached, and they need you as the nurse to do the very important job of putting a leech on his thumb to suck the blood through and make sure his thumb starts working again).

...of eating jen's homemade cookies for breakfast after my nightshift. pretty sure it was like eating heaven.

...of kissing dash on the lips.  every day.  dawson hates this but i do it anyway.

...of seeing skinny, pretty girls with amazing clothes and being very depressed about my hair, my face, my body, my clothes, etc. i know, i'm totally debbie downer. Thankfully i have a sweet husband who lets me know he loves me and cheers me up (even though my poor wardrobe is partly his fault because of the budget he puts me on).

...of not getting my hair cut or colored for the past 5 months.  maybe this and my mcdonald's fetish is part of my aforementioned problem. oh yeah, and the whole cookies for breakfast thing.  oops.

...of deciding that MAYBE we can think about having a baby in 2015, instead of 2016.  but that's a big maybe.

...of loving downton abbey.  hands down the best show on television right now.

...of still not making any new year's resolutions.  but i bet i will have time to think of them on the TWELVE HOUR flight to china.

...of being sad that dawson is back in school and can't hang out with me as much, but VERY happy that it is his last semester of college ever!

...of watching pitch perfect 4 times in one week. lesbi-honest, i wish i could hang out with fat amy.

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny Melissa. I'm guilty of not cutting my hair in probably 5 months too.. And haven't made any resolutions yet. And I'm ALWAYS comparing myself to all those skinny perfect girls out these with amazing clothes. I don't know if I can ever get over doing that. I think most of us do it too. You're the cutest. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever! You are one of the gorgeous skinny girls! I always look at you and think how pretty and "in style" you are! So glad Dawson is almost done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you, mcdonald's is good no matter what peole say (favorite fries everrrr). cookies (and cupcakes, and brownies, and any sweet treat really) always make the best breakfasts. i don't even rememer the last time i got a haircut....

    ahhhh, your current read! PLEASE tell me what you end up thinking, it's my very favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok you are skinny cute and stylish so stop with that already!!!! I'm jealous of the China trip have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love all these, especially the middle of the night mcdonald's run! i am guilty of loving their cherry pies.. AHH!
    hope china was fun, we want to go this summer so dying to see your pictures! XOXO

    ReplyDelete