10.25.2012

awesome and awkward

awesome... our conference breakfast we did with our friends steve, kaylee, chase, and nakita
awkward... our breakfast that was supposed to be during Sunday morning session, turned into a "conference first session, football in between, second session, and movie night" 12 hour hang out session

awesome... the new season of grey's anatomy
awkward... me bawling my eyes out through every episode lately. and dawson not batting an eye when he sees that i'm only crying over grey's anatomy. again.

awesome... the app "snap chat"
awkward... how much our group of friends snap chats. we are now kept updated on each others lives through pictures about 10 times a day minimum.

awesome... the snow's inviting us over for dinner for fall soup and bread bowls
awkward... how surprisingly sad i was that baby crew was asleep early so i didn't get to play with him (aren't i the girl who doesn't even like babies?)

awesome... it's finally time to apply to law school!!!
awkward... how law school applications are too much like homework and take too much of my husband's time (that i want all to myself)

awesome... both of us trying to be healthier and eating our fruits and veggies
awkward... me almost eating a grasshopper that hid itself in the broccoli that i bought. and the fact that i haven't been able to eat a vegetable since (going on 2 weeks now)

awesome... my gf ashlyn getting a job on my floor and us working together!!!
awkward... how depressed i get when our schedules aren't the same and i have to work a shift without her

awesome... going to crossfit with my mama
awkward... the fact that it was my first time working out in a month and i had to use all my power not to puke my guts out

awesome... dawson finally shaving his abraham lincoln beard off
awkward... while shaving his beard he decided to buzz his whole head. and the next day it snowed. and i say that's karma because he knows i like his locks long and lucsious

awesome... porcupine grill's beer cheese soup that they have only during oktoberfest
awkward... my plan to buy a huge supply of it so i can freeze it and have it for hopefully a few more months

awesome... the new Taylor Swift CD, RED
awkward... my unhealthy obsession with T-Swift.  after i got the album i took dash for a 2 hr walk so i could listen to the whole cd on my iPod... twice.

awesome... our trips planned for 2013 that have us leaving the country more than once
awkward... how i'm already having anxiety attacks about the 12 HOUR flight that will take us on our first adventure!

2 comments:

  1. ever since i started watching grey's (clear back in season one) i have been a total cry baby over that show. you should have seen me last night, season two depletes my tear ducts. i remember seeing your grasshopper instagram and being sooo confused until i noticed the freakin massive bug in your veggies! as if i didn't already dislike vegetables. 12 hour flight?! where are you gooiinngg?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana told me about your upcoming far away adventure and I am beyond excited for you guys! And I promise the 12 hour flight will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete