4.21.2012

9 Months

9 month anniversary!

If we were having a honeymoon baby, I would be as big as a house right now.  Thank the heavens we aren't... but crazy that we've been married long enough to have had a baby!  Although I do consider Dash my baby.

Time has flown by supa fast.  We are closing in on a year here people.  And don't worry, we are still going strong.  I'm confident in saying we are going to make it to our first real big anniversary (although I sure don't mind celebrating these little ones)!


Nope, I don't get sick of posting wedding day pics either!

2 comments:

  1. when i saw the title of this post on my blog, i seriously thought you were having a baby! but being married 9 months is pretty exciting too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 months! I think celebrating monthly should happen..for at least a few years..that's what I tell dave :)

    Can't wait to see you soon--hopefully before next book club.!

    ReplyDelete